AIMS OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMMES
For professionals who work in therapy with children, adolescents,
couples and families:
- To help you formulate the Satir Model into a systematic
brief therapy model.
- To practise Satir's experiential therapy for therapeutic
and organisational use.
- To increase your therapeutic skills in working with
individuals, couples, and families using the Satir Model.
- To integrate family dynamics and internal systemic
- To observe and practise second level change to bring
- To learn by observing exclusive videos of Virginia
Satir working with clients.
- To become a teacher of the Satir Model in its therapeutic